Re: More parts 4.0

To: H4aardvrk@aol.com
Subject: Re: More parts 4.0
From: Carl French <cfrench@cybertours.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 13:47:04 -0500
H4aardvrk@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 3/12/99 1:05:05 PM Eastern Standard Time,
> cfrench@cybertours.com writes:
>
> << As before, I am just helping a decent guy fix his shop roof. His name is
>  Erick Vansickle, his phone number is 207-967-2504. He is located in
>  Kennebunkport, Maine
>   >>
> Carl,
>      this is a personal opinion...I don't think this list is a clearing house
> for Mg parts wholesalers..I may be wrong here..This is my personal opinion..
> yours, H4(Howard)

 This is the third time I have put some parts out there. At first I
walked very gingerly not knowing how it would be received but Erick is a
really decent guy who has dedicated his life to keeping LBC's on the
road. He does not ask for much and is a perfectionist in his work.
Because he works out of his barn and out buildings and does not ask for
much he is in a position of needing some help as his barn roof needs
repairs. He has been collecting cars and parts since 70 or so and has
amassed quite a load in his dusty old building. I figured it was chance
to help him and some listers find some good parts cheap. Some of this
stuff is no longer made. So far the reception has been great from people
so I was encouraged. If this becomes a problem with the group I will
cease sending this out but so far many people, most very active list
members have taken advantage of some of these items and Erick is buying
the lumber as he gets the money and ships the stuff out. But, I do not
want to raise ire here. If this becomes a problem I will as I said
before desist. I have not profited it by him except for a really used
trans carpet that he gave to me until I afford to get a new set.
Carl W. French
67B Cold and shivering in the barn.