Re: More parts 4.0

To: "'MG List'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: More parts 4.0
From: "Hutmacher, Greg" <ghutmacher@stanleyworks.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 17:20:28 -0500
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 10:53:27 -0800
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>

Carl:

        Here is a vote in support.  I have tons of used MG parts and would
not dream of advertising on the list unless I had a very good reason.  I
think you have a good reason, and have acted in a responsible manner.

Keep it up, get that barn fixed.

regards

Kelvin.

Let me throw in my humble opinion. I always welcome individual listers to
publish cars and/or parts that they want to get rid of. Doesn't bother me a
bit. You never know when you'll run across that perfect bargain. It helps
keep the hobby alive and keep cars on the road.
Regards, Greg Hutmacher