Re: More parts 4.0

To: Carl French <cfrench@cybertours.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: More parts 4.0
From: Ross MacPherson <arm@bc.sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 19:50:38 -0800 (PST)
At 01:47 PM 3/12/99 -0500, you wrote:

 If this becomes a problem I will as I said
>before desist. I have not profited it by him except for a really used
>trans carpet that he gave to me until I afford to get a new set.

Carl et al.
I've bought and sold several parts over the list(s) over the years and would
hate to see individuals discouraged from listing their LBC goodies here.
Anyway, I'd much rather pour over a list of OE parts for sale than watch a
seemingly never ending exchange over: cats / Zappa / someone is out of the
office / disconnecting drive shafts when towing / Mowog etc. etc.

Say, what ever happened to Dan Hughes anyway? You lurking out there Dan?

Ross   MacPherson
TC-3528 , `66 BGT, NEMGT - #11849
Surrey, BC, Canada