Split the list? - no no no

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Split the list? - no no no
From: MGBDude@aol.com
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 1999 18:54:43 EST
In a message dated 3/14/99 7:31:08 PM SA Eastern Standard Time,
markham@netusa1.net writes:

<<  PLEASE , DO NOT SPLIT THIS LIST !!! ... The combined knowledge is
unmeasureable  and irreplaceable to those of just getting started into MG's.>>

I have to agree with Don - the benefits gained far outweigh the minor
irritation of having to delete a few off topic, irrelevant or obnoxious posts.
I have gleaned quite a bit of info by "observing" the posts that did not
pertain to exactly what I was doing to my little car at the time (even those
about "other" cars).  And I have had quite a few chuckles at some of the other
posts.  Personally, I get far more "advertisement" emails than I do posts to
the mg list that are not (at the least) entertaining and (at the most)
informative.  My vote at this point would be status quo - leave it be...

Bill
<A HREF="http://members.aol.com/mgbdude/mglinks.html";>
http://members.aol.com/mgbdude/mglinks.html</A>
http://members.aol.com/mgbdude/mglinks.html

'66  "B" (oh the parts!)
'67  "B" (under my command since 1975)
'68  "B" (bought to cannibalize - but too soft hearted...)