Re: Connector Cleaning

To: "Eugene Balinski" <eugeneb@nni.com>, <mkris@sprynet.com>,
Subject: Re: Connector Cleaning
From: williem@mindspring.com
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 01:23:20 -0500
Gene,
Maybe that is what I should look for.  I was looking for an anti-corrosion,
conductive, lubricant material to put on cleaned up electrical connections.
A product called NoOx had been mention on the Vo**o list available at
electrical supply houses.  I see if I can find the De-Ox-it. that you refer
to.  Any other products that are recommended for electrical connectors to
slow down the corrosion?

Bill