Re: Leather Interior Question

To: <AJ3313@aol.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Leather Interior Question
From: "Dean Crowley" <dcdccccckc@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 23:39:16 -0600
I have heard nothing but good comments about the Moss kits. I bought the kit
from Scarbrough. The leather seats are tan and of very good quality. The
matching panel kit I really like but it is not totally original in that it
has the edges stitched. Looks really good, I think. The center console can
be a trick to get correct. Note proper place ment when you put it between
the seats. You can put it to far back. Must leave room for the windows. Nice
carpet set at Scarbough, better then most.