Leather Interior Question

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Leather Interior Question
From: Chuck Schaefer <crschaef@mc.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 09:04:00 -0600
In addition to the quality is the colors. I am a Scarborough Faire fan
for most parts if you can get enough of an order together. I went thru
the search about two years ago. Moss is limited in the color choices, SF
has more options. Get the color samples from anybody you intend to
consider as a possibility. The same name is a different shade from
different vendors.

I chose Moss because of the color. I was very happy with the quality and
it is a fairly straight forward job.

Make copious notes and if you can get a digital camera for historical
reference do so. I have even thought about a video camera but never used
either. It comes apart only once and if you forget how it came apart, it
is more difficult to put together again.

When you decide, get quotes from the various distributors. They can
usually save you more, even on sale items. This is a large dollar item.
The savings are worth it.