jacking points...

Subject: jacking points...
From: John Steczkowski <stecz@Crossroads.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 11:38:12 -0600
I need to jack up the back of my '75 Tourer to replace the rear springs and
bushings. Where is a good place to put jackstands? I need to leave the leaf
springs and axle free to move things around/replace the springs.  Are the
jacking points ok to use, or will I crush them?

the front jack stands, I'm going to use the crossmember.  I would like to
put the whole thing on jackstands, but I'm afraid that the jacking points
are to close to the balance point of the car.

----
John Steczkowski
Director of Software Engineering
Crossroads Systems, Inc.