MGA body bead replacement

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MGA body bead replacement
From: Eric Stephen <bk996@freenet.carleton.ca>
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 1999 10:47:35 -0500
Hello all.  I think I know what the answer to this question is already
but, one never knows.  I would like to replace the beading on the "A".
Must I completely remove the fore and aft wings to effect the
replacement?  Has anyone tried just loosening the bolts and separating
the wings from the body enough to get the beading in and then tightening
things back up?  Looking for a short cut, if one exists.

--
Regards, Eric Stephen

Great is the truth and mighty above all things;
It endureth and is always strong;
It liveth and conquereth for ever more;
The more thou searchest, the more thou shalt marvel.
- The Apocryphal Books of Esdras