Re: 72 midget, burning oil? Rebuild?

To: <Mgbreh@aol.com>, <ccrobins@ktc.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 72 midget, burning oil? Rebuild?
From: "Palmer Family" <amesfolks@snovalley.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 1999 08:16:07 -0800

>Ive seen major oil leaks looking like it from the tailpipe if its all over
the
>hot exh its gonna smoke & possibly look like it tailpipe smoke.  You
couldnt
>have got it home without it runing on at least 2-3 cyl in & out probably
just
>my .02 no flames please
>Ray Huff

To all on the list who have helped me so far, thank you.  About it coming
out of the tail pipe, it IS out of the tail pipe, I had my dad rev the
engine and it was billowing out of the pipe.

I think I'm just going to do valve guides, check the head for warp, and put
new oil rings in.

I'll get back to the list with more questions later.

TIA, Barry