Looking for a '70 B roadster

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Looking for a '70 B roadster
From: CamaroLee@aol.com
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 1999 21:40:17 EST
Hi all,

Just discovered that both the sills on my B are shot and need to be replaced.
Not knowing what I am doing with a welder, it costs a lot of money to have
someone fix them.

I am going to be in San Francisco next weekend and I am driving back thru the
southern US on Interstate 40 to Ohio. Does anyone know of a 1970 B that is for
sale along the way.

I am looking for one with zero to minimal rust. Needs to have the body in good
shape but the rest isn't that important. I will part out my current car for
this one. It does have to be a rolling chassis, so I can hook a tow bar to it
and tow it home.

Your help is greatly appreciated.
Erin