Re: Rebuiling distributor

To: ckrug@laf.cioe.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Rebuiling distributor
From: H4aardvrk@aol.com
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 1999 22:46:24 EST
In a message dated 3/20/99 6:11:42 PM Eastern Standard Time,
ckrug@laf.cioe.com writes:

<< I also
 need to have it converted to mechanical advance for use with a Weber carb
 setup.  Any referrals will be appreciated.  Thanks >>
kalvin,
     My weber carb setup on my 1976 MG-B roadster is running perfectly WITH
the vaccuum advance on the distributor.I am certain that the weber setup has
to be jetted PERFECTLY in order to preform well...The fuel,idle and air
correction jets must be correct on both the primary and secondary sides of the
carb or poor preformance will be the result.
     Yours, H4(Howard)