Re: Points

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Points
From: ccrobins <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 07:10:05 -0600
Hi Niel,

  K-Mart stocks different things in different regions of the USA.  I
bought a pair of hiking shoes in a New Hampshire store that I can't buy
in my local store.  Same goes for a pair of insulated rubber boots for
my wife.

Can't buy points for ANY car in my local K-mart.  It's all electronic
ignition now.

  Charley Robinson
  '69 B
  Kerrville, TX, USA