Re: dumb question of the day.

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: dumb question of the day.
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 17:41:31 -0600
My Haynes manual doesn't have anything in it about folding/stowing the
hood(top).
If you spring for the Bentley manual with the owners manual included, you'll
have detailed instructions on the process and you may learn a lot of other
things about your car as well! (like how that lever by your right knee works
for fresh air). I haven't put my top down since I installed it in the
fall...but it's almost time to do it for the first time and I'm going to
have my Bentley right there as I do it the first time.

Dan
73 B