Re: Hopeless

To: cfrench@cybertours.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Hopeless
From: RJohn50603@aol.com
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 02:53:47 EST
In a message dated 3/23/99 9:16:05 PM Central Standard Time,
cfrench@cybertours.com writes:

<< You know you are really hooked and have lost your mind when you are
 flipping through the Victoria's Secret catalog looking for honeymoon
 things and the only picture that really stopped me and made me exclaim
 'ohhh' thus getting the attention of my lovely wife to be was the
 picture of the model leaning against the red Mk1 roadster... >>

Sometimes it is better to not share somethings with the group (or your
fiancee).

Thank you, though, for the excuse to browse through the next Victoria Secret
catalog. I wonder if my wife will buy that explaination?

R. Johnson - Dallas