Re: MG safety questions

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MG safety questions
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 20:40:42 -0800
Yeah, I suspect the language in the catalogs that calls them "show bars"
and disavows any rollover protection is there for the lawyers. They
wouldn't want to seem to be encouraging you to drive with the shiny side
down, eh?

After seeing that special on "NOVA" about vehicle safety, however, I
think I'd want three point belts. Doesn't a '75 have 'em to start with?
You'd think it would have been required... heck, my wife's '70 Honda had
'em.

You can take this for what it's worth since my '66 doesn't have shoulder
belts or headrests...

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB