Re: Final word neurotic mess suite...

To: "Pierre Racine" <pierreracine2@videotron.ca>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Final word neurotic mess suite...
From: "Kai Radicke" <mowogmg@pil.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 1999 11:40:46 -0500
Mr. Racine writes...

>"I am female, and I happen to drive MG's or any other
>manual transmission better than most.  I don't think
>that women are the cause of gearbox reliability.  I am
>on the list, and lurking, also.
>Christy Stretz
>72 MGB and many other manual transmissions in my
>lifetime"

Agreed Christy!  One's gender has nothing to do with one's ability to
operate a manual gearbox correctly.

I'm not ashamed to admit that I learned to use manuals from the girl down
the street.  Although she doesn't have an MGB or a TR6, she drives a Mitsu
Eclipse.  Susan asked if she could drive my TR6, she drove it over to
school.... parked and said "now you drive it back."  She did extremely well,
better than I that day.  Also, my mother will steal my TR6 on days that I'm
not home and drive it.

>Pierre Racine, CANADA.

Pierre, just so you don't mistake it or misquote me at a later date, I am
not female.

--
Kai Radicke -- kai@radiohead.net
1966 MGB -- 1974 Triumph TR6