Re: gearbox disgust, please read

To: pierreracine2@videotron.ca, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: gearbox disgust, please read
From: Lec089@aol.com
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 1999 14:03:48 EST
I think that this has gone far enough.
May we just drop the personal insults and keep the topic
to helping everyone enjoy their MG a little bit more?
I continue to learn daily from the postings on this list.
We all benefit because we share information openly with each others
as equals due to our common interest with respect for each lister
regardless of our individual differences.
I appreciate this list, let's continue to support the integrity of the list
and
the listers who contribute in a positive manner.
Thanks in advance,
Harry