Pierre Racine

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Pierre Racine
From: Ross MacPherson <arm@bc.sympatico.ca>
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 1999 11:13:27 -0800 (PST)
At the risk of getting my erstwhile compatriot really going I would like to
take this opportunity as a Canadian to point out to all members of this
list; male, female, lurker, regular or otherwise that M. Racine's
condescending, sexist, ignorant, and insulting remarks are NOT a typical
Canadian style.

When he first deigned to pass the "final word" on to us from his home in the
centre of the universe I was insulted by his tone but, thought I, it takes
all types.  His second and third missives were even more annoying but I
chalked them up to his immaturiy and typical Quebecois inferiority complex.

Those of you living in English Canada will, no doubt, be cringeing at my
opening this can of worms, or you may be painting me as a "rascist" for
referring to M. Racines ethnic origin.  I assure you I am NOT.

I suspect that M. Racine is a pequiste, probably lives on Federal grants,
has attended or hung about McGill University for all of his adult life and
spends his evenings posing at rallies or coffee houses and plotting how he
can get another grant from the Fed's before he votes to seperate the country
thereby cutting off his source of income.

I will no doubt regret sending this,  I've decided to break my own rule and
post this immediately rather than after my usual self-imposed cooling off
period. So be it.

To Nory:  You wished for M. Racine to stay in Canada.  Why?  What did we
ever do to you? ;)

Ross   MacPherson
TC-3528 , `66 BGT, NEMGT - #11849
Surrey, BC, Canada