Re: Overdrive

To: Christy Stretz <mommy@tranquility.net>
Subject: Re: Overdrive
From: Phil Bates <jello@ida.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 1999 23:12:03 -0700
Generally, you do need a few things.  An overdrive wiring harness, and
switch (if you don't already have one), and of course the tools (including
an engine hoist).  You may also need a different drive shaft, but I'd have
to look that up - there were three different lengths, and one of them went
for both overdrive and non overdrive on certiain years.  I'm assuming that
it was an entire OD transmission (and $400 is a great bargain - if not, $400
is too much, because you need the od box with all the adaptors and remote
shift system etc. and this should cost around $1000).

Good Luck!
Phil Bates