Re: Wiring Questions - adding relays

To: Scott Hower <howersl@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Wiring Questions - adding relays
From: Philip Schulert <pjschu@usit.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 17:04:42 -0800
  I found the idea of relays interesting and when I went to your links
found something I had forgotten alternator conversions have a friend who
had specs on putting Ford parts in a Lucas case gaining something like 15
amps he has since lost the specs wondering if anyone might have these

    Philip Schulert