Re: Wiring Questions - adding relays

To: Ray Wygonik <rwygonik@grove.iup.edu>
Subject: Re: Wiring Questions - adding relays
From: Scott Hower <howersl@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 13:49:23 -0800 (PST)
Ray,

Can't speak to the wipers, but when I upgraded my
headlight circuit a couple of weeks ago, I did a bit
of research and found a couple of excellent tech
articles with some good ideas...

This one is from Daniel Stern of Stern Lighting
(he sells Hella, Cibie, Bosch and Osram/Sylvania):

 http://lighting.mbz.org/tech/how_to/relays/

Also, Chris Kartarjiev has a tech page that lists
some good lighting ideas and is geared toward our
LBCs:

  http://web.dimebank.com/tech/Light-up.html#wiring

These sites will tell you more than you ever wanted to
know about lighting options, adding relays, upgrading your harness,
fuses, etc. (including the new imitation HID blue halogen bulbs that
seem to be all the rage in this part of PA... and elsewhere I suppose).

I bought my lights from Daniel and am very happy with them.  For the
first time, I can really SEE at night.
If I weren't so lazy, I'd scan the photos of my
B and post them.  E-mail me if you are interested in
them and I'll send them to you.

--Scott

--- Ray Wygonik <rwygonik@grove.iup.edu> wrote:
> My question regards relaying the headlights and
> wiper.  Since wipers are two speed and headlights
> are high and low is there a special relay to handle
> these?

Do You Yahoo!?