Re: Master Brake Cylinder

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Master Brake Cylinder
From: RAY WYGONIK <RWYGONIK@grove.iup.edu>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 17:17:05 -0500 (EST)
Funny you should ask.  Just bought one.  Advance Auto number for non-servo
tandem master cylinder is 111672. That was also the number on the box so it may
be the rebuild shop's number.
There is also a code next to the price on my receipt -  "PA 5803918"
They should have 2 sitting in their Youngwood, PA warehouse.