RE: Wet brakes don't work, Part II

To: xyzabcde@earthlink.net
Subject: RE: Wet brakes don't work, Part II
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 17:38:57 -0800
Denise:

        Just a thought, you might check the diameter of the rear wheel
cylinders.  It's possible replacements were installed that are the wrong
diameter.  Look at the rear of the backing plates to see if they were
redrilled for a nonstock locating pin.  That's the little pin that sticks
out one corner of the wheel cyl.

Kelvin.