THE GREAT "GAS OUT"

Subject: THE GREAT "GAS OUT"
From: jmc <jmc987@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 99 07:00:19 -0800
Got this in the mail. Thought I'd pass it on. Sorry if you've already
seen it.

Joseph
67 B Roadster

THE GREAT "GAS OUT"
It's time we did something about the price of gasoline in America!  We
are all sick and tired of high prices when there are literally  millions
of gallons in storage.
Know what I found out?  If there was just ONE day when no one purchased
any gasoline, prices would drop drastically.
The so-called oil cartel has decided to slow production by some 2 million
barrels per day to drive up the price.  I have decided to see how many
Americans we can get to NOT BUY ANY GASOLINE on one particular day! Let's
have a GAS OUT!

Do not buy any gasoline on APRIL 30, 1999!!!!!
Buy on Thursday before, or Saturday after.
Do not buy any gasoline on FRIDAY, APRIL 30, 1999.

Wanna help?  Send this message to everyone you know.  Ask them to do the
same. All we need is a few million to participate in order to make a
difference. We CAN make a difference.