Re: MGB Battery box framework, one more time.

To: Rick Morrison <gofastmg@juno.com>
Subject: Re: MGB Battery box framework, one more time.
From: "Michael P. Ohleger" <mikeoh@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 02 Apr 1999 10:35:56 -0500
Larry,

Rick is right, they serve no pupose except to hold the batteries.  There was
an article last year in "Enjoying MG" that showed how to move your battery
into the engine compartment.  The carriers were then removed and the plastic
storage boxes put into there place.  Cheers.

Michael Ohleger
67 MGB
70 MGB
61 MGA