Re: decals

To: Dennis Skog <skog@whidbey.com>
Subject: Re: decals
From: Philip Schulert <pjschu@usit.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 1998 12:00:58 -0700
 I found a product used on aircraft deicing boots that restores the new look
and makes rubber flexible again if it is not to far gone. It's called
Agemaster and was made by BF Goodrich it's quite expensive around $50. a
quart but depending on how dry your rubber is that should do your bumpers
and your tires 10 times over I use it about every 6 months on my tires. It
is very messy and if you do not wear gloves it stains your hands for at
least a week. The last quart I got was from Availl a aicraft parts supplier
.I think 1 800 aviall1 is there phone number.

  Philip Schulert
  56MGA
 71MGB