GHN2L 64405 Where are you?

To: "MGs digest" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: GHN2L 64405 Where are you?
From: "n" <twobees@sprynet.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 1999 10:52:31 -0500
I'm now on my 4th MGB, and wondering where my first may be.  I sold it in
1968, perhaps January.  That's when I took delivery of my (now don't laugh!)
'68 Firebird convertible.  The only thing it had in common with my B was
that both were dark green & had tops that went down.  But, the F-bird was a
compromise.  With a growing family, my wife wanted a station wagon.  Well,
the F-bird was somewhat closer to that.

In any case, my '65 B was sold to someone in northern New Jersey.  I think
in the Hasbrook Heights area.  Serial # GHN3L 64405.  Motor #18GUBH17540.

Anyone out there now own it?  It was BRG with black interior, wire wheels,
front anti-roll bar.  FInd the current owner & I'll send them the original
invoice.  (Guess the price.)

Norm Sippel
'66 MGB, one step closer to the track