FW: Wet brakes don't work, Part II

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: Wet brakes don't work, Part II
From: Larry Hoy <larryhoy@cwix.com>
Date: Sat, 03 Apr 1999 12:49:12 -0700
Well folks, Barney being the gentleman he is, responded to me personally
about rear brake master cylinders message.  I knew when I was writing it
that I was a little out of my area of expertise but continued to compose
anyway.  Well Barney straightened me out.  He would never send this to the
list because he wouldn't want to make me, or anyone else, look like they
didn't know what they were talking about.  So I asked him if I could forward
it to the list.  I felt it is valuable enough that I can swallow a little
pride.

So what follows is *the* answer to the "up-rated" rear wheel cylinder
question.

Larry "scraping it off the bottom of his shoes" Hoy, Denver, CO USA
1970 Daily Driver ~ 1967 Vintage Racer ~ 1969 Undergoing V8 conversion
http://home.cwix.com/~larryhoy@cwix.com/