Re: Wet brakes don't work, Part II

To: wizardz@amdyne.net
Subject: Re: Wet brakes don't work, Part II
From: Rick Morrison <gofastmg@juno.com>
Date: Sat, 03 Apr 1999 23:12:26 EST
OK folks,
 I stepped in it big time.
 Without checking the source data, I took an article I had just read in
an old issue of an English publication on competition modifications at
face value. (the periodical will remain namless, to protect the less then
innocent).
 Either there was a typo or the writer was as brain dead as I was reading
it.
 Moral:
 just cause it sounds good, don't make it so.

Rick Morrison
72 MGBGT
74 Midget