[Fwd: Broken snapring]

To: MG Board <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fwd: Broken snapring]
From: gbaker@customcpu.com (Baker, G.)
Date: Sat, 03 Apr 1999 13:53:39 -0900
--------------09DF8740AEE9BCAEF6432463

All,
  I know the 1800 engines can be bored in excess of .040 but how will the 1500
blocks or 1600 blocks hold up to a .060 overbore?  What's the condensed info
on resleeving the cylinders?  Can you return to original bore and does it hold
up
better or as well or?  How is the cooling do after a resleeve?  How are the
sleeves
held in place and what are they made of?  Can you overbore larger than you would

do so normally because of the better material used.
Thanks,
 Gregg Baker