Re: MGA Hood Pin

To: Bill Schooler <schooler@erols.com>
Subject: Re: MGA Hood Pin
From: Art Pfenninger <ch155@freenet.buffalo.edu>
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 1999 19:05:46 -0500 (EST)
When setting up a hood I like to leave the bolts just a little loose
so that the thing a majig(tech term)on the body can just slightly move. I
also attach a piece of rope to where the cable goes, this way I have no
fear of breaking the cable. I open and close it a few times while
tightening the bolts. The same process works on the hood
(bonnet)hinges also.
...Art