RE: Gas Prices

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Gas Prices
From: Lec089@aol.com
Date: Sun, 4 Apr 1999 08:23:42 EDT
I paid 0.97.9 per gallon yesterday for 87 octane unleaded.
That was at the Ohio PA border.  Back home it is still at
112.9 a gallon.  15 cents is a big spread and we know that
at 97.9 they weren't loosing money.  I know that gas prices
are based upon the futures market.  So it doesn't matter
what they paid for the gas, if gas might go up some, they
will ask for the higher price in advance.  What are our
options?  Park and walk or pay the difference.  At 20 cents
more a gallon, a twelve gallon tank will cost us $2.40 more
out of our pockets for a fill up.  For $2.40 are you going to
park your MG and walk?  I think not.

Harry
3 Bs and 2 As
Wishing my kids report cards would