Complete 1967 MGB ForSale without shell

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Complete 1967 MGB ForSale without shell
From: John Steunenberg <steuny@execulink.com>
Date: Sun, 04 Apr 1999 22:45:55 -0400
A few years ago my son bought a 1967 MGB with intentions of restoring it.
He stripped all the parts off of it and had the shell restored. This
restoration turned into a nightmare and although he sold the shell which
was suppose to be restored he still kept ALL the parts. This includes
transmission, motor, driveshaft and every conceivable part that goes with
an MGB. He has since bought a 1999 Miata and nows wants to rid himself of
any reminder of that MGB. Although he has no idea of it's value the first
$1000 dollars or best offer can have all the parts that came off that
shell. Spare differential also
included with roll bar and hard top cover, tonneau cover. The list goes on.
We live in Simcoe, Ontario Canada which is between Hamilton and Toronto.
Please e-mail if interested. (steuny@execulink.com)