FW: MG's

To: "MG LIST" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: MG's
From: "Steve Conley" <swconley@foxinternet.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Apr 1999 19:49:09 -0700
Listers-
I was reading an article in the Sunday paper about Tom O'Keefe, the
President of Tully's Coffee (a local competitor to Starbuck's).  In the
article it mentioned that in high school Tom worked on Tri**mph and MG
engines.  I looked up his email & sent him a note to see if he still has
LBC's and I got this reply: