RE: stripping the 77 continued

To: "'Proudfoot, Andrew'" <proudfa@NAVCANADA.CA>,
Subject: RE: stripping the 77 continued
From: John Steczkowski <stecz@Crossroads.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 1999 08:06:52 -0500
On my '75, you get to them from under the dash. They have a nut on them, so
loosen the nut and they come out of the top. It's a pain to reach under the
dash to get to them, but if you're stripping for a repaint anyway...

----
John Steczkowski
Director of Software Engineering
Crossroads Systems, Inc.