Re: stripping the 77 continued

To: "Proudfoot, Andrew" <proudfa@navcanada.ca>
Subject: Re: stripping the 77 continued
From: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 1999 15:54:10 -0700
Andy,

     I wenr through the same thing when I decided to replace mine while I had
the dash out to replace the wiring harness.  Wish I'd left them alone.  The
replacements from Moss have a smaller diameter shaft than the originals.  The
result is that you'll have a miserable time trying to get a water-tight seal on
the cowl.  With luck you'll be able to unscrew the nuts from under the dash and
remove the squirters without damage.  You'll probably have to create your own
sealing gaskets for reassembly.  Sorry to have to put a bad spin on it, but
BTDT.

Bud Krueger
52TD
77MGB