Re: Daylight Savings

To: <Lec089@aol.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Daylight Savings
From: "Walt Goddard" <waltcpa@sierra.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 1999 08:08:06 -0700
In which case, if you work what's considered a "normal" workday (8 to 5 or 9
to 5 type) you will have an additional hour of daylight to work on your car.
Maybe you have to go to work in the dark now, but the "light at the end of
the tunnel" is much brighter when the B awaits.

Walt Goddard
77B "shine on"