RE: Original Equipment Radios NOW Requirement to Post to List

To: "Feldman, Jack (Jack)" <jack@lucent.com>,
Subject: RE: Original Equipment Radios NOW Requirement to Post to List
From: "Proudfoot, Andrew" <proudfa@NAVCANADA.CA>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 1999 13:58:00 -0400
Of course if we followed all these rules we wouldn't have a list of any
substance Now would we? Sometimes things don't apply to you at the time
thus you ask the same questions later and now the list has even more
experience to draw from. Just because one doesn't check mail on a
regular basis why should we penalize the rest of the list? All the
books, manuals, and websites in the world won't make up for
Majordomo!!!!Gotta luv da list!!!!
Just my 2sense.

Best Wishes & Safety Fast
Andy Proudfoot 77B