Re: Movie Review

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Movie Review
From: dresden@tiac.net
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 1999 23:39:12 -0400 (EDT)
Lawrie,

DVD is digital video disk. While we're on the subject of 8-tracks and
original BL radios, my B came with the 8-track player that the first owner
('78) probably installed. The radio part works fine, so I'm leaving it in.
It gives just as much period authenticity as a factory radio would...but I
don't have any 8-track tapes...=(

Car chases? Movies? One title:

GONE IN SIXTY SECONDS

Cheers,