Re: Movie Review

To: Lawrie@britcars.com, WSpohn4@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Movie Review
From: "Larry Clark" <rival102@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 1999 07:46:00 PDT
I remember reading that they hired Formula 1 drivers to do the stunt
driving. My dad used to have a short film called "Rendezvous." It was
made by strapping a movie camera to the front bumper of something
fast (sounded Italian) and driving at unbelievable speeds through
Paris. Ronin was the closest thing I've seen since. Too bad about the
acting.