Re: Bent Bonnet (Hood)

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bent Bonnet (Hood)
From: Eric Erickson <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 1999 07:57:35 +0000
Dirk de Boer wrote:

> Eric Erickson <eric@erickson.on.net> writes:
>
> >wind caught the bonnet and tried to wrap it over the windscreen.
> >

> So in conclusion, if the deformation is relatively minor a little
> judicious pulling an pushing will be sufficient to get it back into
> place. If the metal is stretched, professional help or replacement
> will be necessary.

See... this is what I use this list for... HOPE and MOTIVATION!

The hints and tips give me the knowhow but it is the ENCOURAGEMENT to
have-a-go that gets me doing things so that I get get the sense of
achievement to keeping DOING (I think they call it the 'Success Cycle')!

As my father used to say... "If it is broken... hit it with a hammer.
If that doesn't fix it... get a bigger hammer".

So... where is my BIG HAMMER?  I'm going to work on the car :-)

Eric
'68MGB MkII