Re: Really Stupid

To: Mike Razor <mrazor@kih.net>
Subject: Re: Really Stupid
From: john fagerlund <johnf@ihot.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 1999 02:20:19 -0700
Sounds like you should have taken care of it yourself.  You should know
your wife and where her weak points are, but love her anyway.  You said
ship the parts, she shipped the parts.  Don't blame her.  She probably
thought she was doing the right thing.  I'm sure, in her eyes, you have
really dorked up a time or two also.

And your letter and comments about her are very offensive.

John Fagerlund
Not a marraige counsler, just happily married to a wonderful woman.