Re: MGC-GT update/Air cond

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MGC-GT update/Air cond
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 1999 20:40:20 -0700
Hmmm, seems to me the purposes of a sunroof and of air conditioning are
completely different, and the two can be combined without redundancy...

Sunroof: gives you some of the open-air feeling of a roadster; allows
your hair to blow around and/or your bald spot to sunburn just like a
roadster; has a slight cooling effect in that it allows hot air to
escape; has a major heating effect by removing shade and creating a
miniature "greenhouse" effect...

Air conditioning: has major cooling and dehumidifying effect in sultry
climates (no coincidence this shop is in Florida!); allows one to
maintain combover and general freshness of appearance by not being
exposed to air turbulence from wide-open windows or open top; creates
large-scale greenhouse effect on planet (if poorly maintained or serviced
-- if you disagree, don't flame me! I don't want to start that thread
again, I just couldn't resist the parallel...)

But I have a roadster, so what do I know? Not to mention never having had
a car with either sunroof or a/c...

;-)

MG4EVR@aol.com had this to say:

--