Re: NO HEADLIGHTS (LUCAS - LORD OF DARKNESS)

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: NO HEADLIGHTS (LUCAS - LORD OF DARKNESS)
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 14:40:28 -0700
Boy, this exact thing happened to me about two years ago (also at a gas
station). Unfortunately, I can't recall what I did to fix it. I think I
just jiggled wires at the fuse box. Later I went throught the whole
harness and cleaned and replaced connectors. That pretty much dealt with
everything. Now I notice the left turn signal is getting reluctant (only
blinks when engine is revved to 1500+), so I need to go back through it.

Paul Hunt had this to say:

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149