Re: MGB LE Sun Screen Replacement Help

To: "Tom Winslow" <tom.winslow@prodelin.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MGB LE Sun Screen Replacement Help
From: "Derek" <v8man@dwatson.free-online.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 07:01:01 +0100
The visor bkts were loose on my 'b . Heres what I done 4 years ago to sort
it , still ok!

1. get assistant
2. get assistant to hold block of wood tightly against the outside of the
w/s frame, ie infront of the rivet
3. take one centre punch, and hammer and punch , gently the centre of the
rivet until it tightens!

Derek Watson
74 B V8 roadster
83 Austin Mini Van