Re: Bolt sizes generally needed for MGB engine rebuild

To: Nina Barton <ninab@scoresheet.com>
Subject: Re: Bolt sizes generally needed for MGB engine rebuild
From: David Ambrose <stargazer1@home.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 20:56:07 -0700
Don't know about the bolts. When I put mine together, I just went and
bought those as necessary. One of the things which made my life *much*
easier, was to get boxes of SAE flat washers, lock washers, and nuts. I
got the 7/16, 1/2, and 9/16 sizes. As I reassembled the engine, I
replaced everything. Seems to be holding up very well.