Re: Let me ask this another way...

To: hoops@owt.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Let me ask this another way...
From: REwald9535@aol.com
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 1999 01:40:28 EDT
Ok guys,
Here's the deal, everybody tell Lonn the correct color is
glow-in-the-frickin'-dark pink, don't anybody tell him the real answer.  this
way when he shows up at his first meet with a his fully restored MG that has
glow-in-the-frickin'-dark pink wheel wells we can all have a laugh.  ;-)
Seriously Lonn, I never have cleaned enough of the dirt off to be sure, but
I'm leaning torward black.
Rick