Re: Filling a transmission...what kind of container?

To: "Bill Saidel" <saidel@crab.rutgers.edu>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Filling a transmission...what kind of container?
From: "Harlan Jillson" <hjillson@argolink.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 1999 10:18:17 -0500
Bill,
   I took the easy ( but more expensive route). Go down to your local boat
supply house and look for a gear lube pump.  Its a plastic pump that screws
into the top of the 90W gear lube jug for pumping the stuff into the lower
unit of the outdrive.  If I remember right the price is <$15.  You run a
tube into the fill hole from the pump and pump away until it starts to come
out the hole, then put the plug in quick.
Harlan.