Re: overrider dilemma

To: "David Councill" <dcouncil@imt.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: overrider dilemma
From: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 1999 09:56:50 -0700
David......

Front and rear overriders will physically inter-change. However, the rear
ones (from 1963 to 1969) always had the holes for the license plate lamps,
so there was a left and right. I'd send the ill-fitting one back and see if
they can sell you one that does fit...........or buy from another source.

Lawrie
British Sportscar Center